Produced from the resin of Brazilian Copaifera Lansdorfii. Copaiba oil has traditionally been used in Western Herbal medicine to support general health & wellbeing, urinary tract health and to relieve burning sensation upon urination associated with medically diagnosed cystitis. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to :
• Support general health and wellbeing
• Clear respiratory tract mucous
• Reduce or relieve bronchial mucous congestion
• Relieve burning sensation upon urination associated
with medically diagnosed cystitis
• Support urinary tract health
• Maintain/support waste elimination via the
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Adults, take 2 capsules daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.