Litsea cubeba is an evergreen tree or shrub belonging to the Lauraceae family. Its fruit produces Litsea—a lemon-like essential oil with a wide range of uses and benefits. Being native to East Asia, Litsea has a long history of traditional use by the indigenous people of Taiwan. Due to its high content of geranial and neral, Litsea essential oil works well as a surface cleanser in the home. In addition, Litsea helps support healthy immune, cardiovascular, respiratory, and nervous systems.* When diffused, Litsea can have strong rejuvenating effects that add a fresh and bright energy to your day! Providing antioxidant support and cleansing to the skin, Litsea essential oil is an excellent addition to your daily routine.
• Add to your daily routine to promote clear breathing and support a healthy respiratory system.
• Combine Litsea essential oil with water in a spray bottle to cleanse surfaces and refresh the air throughout the home.
• When experiencing anxious feelings, drop one or two drops of Litsea essential oil into a glass of water to help soothe and calm the senses.
• Add one or two drops of Litsea to your daily facial cleanser to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
• Combine Litsea with complimentary oils such as Lavender, Sandalwood, or Frankincense in your dōTERRA diffuser to promote feelings of balance and tranquility.