Adaptiv Tranquil Blend 15mL
This oil blend has been specifically designed to bring together the calming aromas of Lavender, Magnolia, Neroli, and Sweetgum with the uplifting aromas of Wild Orange and Spearmint essential oils.
- Soak in a relaxing Epsom bath by adding three to four drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil (ie.fractionated coconut oil) to the bath water with Epsom Salts as desired.
- Mix three drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- Diffuse for a soothing and uplifting aroma.
- Adaptiv Touch Tranquil Roller Blend 10mL Keep this 10mL Roll On Blend in your hand bag, Laptop bag, in the top drawer of your desk – so you can ensure it is on hand. When you are having difficulties staying on task try dōTERRA AdaptivTM TouchTM Tranquil Blend as a reminder to create a change for balance.
- Apply to pulse points as a reminder to create a change for balance.
- Use to massage shoulders and neck.
- Apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply as needed throughout the day.
*Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product topically.
From the leaf of a tall grass native to Asia, Citronella essential oil has a crisp, fresh aroma. With powerful benefits, Citronella oil is an ideal companion for camping, hiking, and trips to the great outdoors. Try using Citronella on surfaces in and outside the home.
When inhaled, Citronella has a refreshingly positive aroma.
- Diffuse while enjoying the outdoors
- Apply to skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Add three to four drops in water for an aromatic surface cleanser
- Diffuse to promote a cheery, optimistic environment
- Use in shampoo and conditioner for a refreshing aroma
A small perennial herb with narrow, silver leaves and flowers that form a cluster of golden yellow, ball-shaped blossoms, Helichrysum italicum is best known for its topical properties.
Also referred to as “everlasting” or “immortal flower”, Helichrysum is used in products for its benefits to the skin. Helichrysum TouchTM comes in a convenient roll on, combining Helichrysum essential oil in a Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Apply topically to help the appearance of skin.
- Massage into the temples and the back of the neck for a soothing sensation.
Native to Australia, lemon myrtle has long been used by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as part of their diet. Lemon Myrtle essential oil is distilled from the citrus scented leaves of the subtropical Lemon Myrtle plant. Lemon Myrtle essential oil has a calming and relaxing aroma.
- Try diffusing for a calming and relaxing aroma.
- Add a drop of Lemon Myrtle essential oil to your water for a refreshing taste.
- Start your day off with Black Spruce, used either topically or aromatically.
- After strenuous exercise try massaging Black Spruce into the skin with a carrier oil as part of a soothing and comforting massage.
- Diffuse Black Spruce or apply to the back of the neck throughout the day whenever you are searching for harmony and balance.
Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil is derived from a lemon scented blue gum eucalypti plant, a tall tree with smooth bark. It is known for its refreshing aroma, ideal to create a clean scented and invigorating environment.
- Diffuse to encourage a positive environment with this bright, fresh scent.
- Add it to your diffuser blends to balance the sweetness of floral or the intensity of citrus aromas.
- Calming and relaxing aroma when diffused.
- Distinct strong flavouring for food.
We have put together a specially collated selection of oils designed for use by kids, including us “big” kids! Use these blends as powerful affirmations with your school-aged (5+ years) children as you show love and care.
These oils are all in a base of Fractionated Coconut in a handy to use roll on applicator.
The set is made up of:-
doTERRA Brave Courage Blend
doTERRA Calmer Restful Blend
doTERRA Rescuer Soothing Blend
doTERRA Steady Grounding Blend
doTERRA Stronger Protective Blend