Essential Oils can be great for the skin but where to start?
Here is a quick list of oils – and the quickest way to get them into your regular routine.
1. Helichrysum – When it comes to essential oils for skincare, nothing beats the effectiveness of Helichrysum. It contains anti-microbial, anti-biotic and regenerative compounds that promote healthy skin cell growth and regeneration. It also helps speed up healing of wounds, burns, and rashes and reduces scarring. Add a few drops to your cleanser.
2. Lavender (True or French) Whether you are trying to soothe skin irritation or merely nourish delicate skin, there are many uses of Lavender oil for skin. The soothing properties of Lavender essential oil have made it a popular option for skincare products, at-home skincare DIYs, and simple topical application. Add to everything – Razor cream, face cream, hand cream, shampoo, and after sun gel.
3. Tea Tree (Melaleuca) – Great for: acne, inflamed skin, fungal infections, sebum regulation, abscesses, boils, cold sores, cuts, and dandruff. If you have something, itchy, scratchy, or puffy, there’s a good chance tea tree oil can help you. Dab on any areas of concern or add to cleaner/toner
4. Geranium Used cosmetically or topically in general, Geranium Essential Oil is reputed to contribute to the health of the skin cells and ultimately the health of the complexion. … Its astringent property helps tighten the skin and to diminish the appearance of the symptoms of aging, such as sagging and wrinkling skin. Best added to night or day cream, eye serum, and hand cream.
5. Frankincense Boswellia... Great for: Mature skin, dry skin, wrinkles, scar tissue, eczema, acne, inflamed skin conditions, stretch marks and blackheads Even those who know nothing about essential oils are probably familiar with frankincense. What makes it so wonderful for the skin is its wound healing and regenerative properties. Because of this, Frankincense is effective on boils, acne and scarring. It can also help stretch marks to fade. Add to night or day cream, and eye cream.
Or Check out blends especially for skin care.
HD Clear range
Daily Skin Routine Range
Essential Skin Care Kit
Hair Care Range