Learn which oils can help improve concentration, improve focus, and boost your child’s system.
And best of all they are all in the top 10 oils so you probably already have them. If not here’s where get them.
On Guard –
- Immune Booster
- use as on hands, get them to cup their hands and inhale deeply supports the immune system.
- Use to clean door handles and all places those grubby hands touch.
- Put 1 drop in a glass of water and use as a gargle or mouthwash to freshen breath.
- Purify the air by diffusing OnGuard (especially good during cold weather, and they have everyone over to play)
Tea Tree –
- Great for nails, rub on the bed of nail.
- use when changing earrings,
- freshen smelly foot odor
- clear skin, add to cleanser
Easy Air –
- Diffuse (in the car too) for healthy breathing become easy
- use on chest, as a rub, or dilluted with fractionated coconut oil
- can be great for night-time diffusion, with lavender
- use with OnGuard for immune support, (always dilute) great for cleaning
- Dilute 1 drop oregano in 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and massage on bottoms of feet to boost your immune system.
- Support your respiratory system by diffusing oregano oil, or by using your oregano/carrier oil blend to massage your chest before bed.
- Use on those wrinkles (not that we have any *wink*)
- blend with Ice Blue to relieve muscles ache after sports and excercise.
- Diffuse frankincense in a room, or inhale from the bottle to boost your mood and give you mental focus.
- put a drop in your water bottle for a refreshing flavour, and hygiene.
- Great for cleaning in the kitchen, lunch boxes and benches.
- In a spray bottle with water to lift a room – also great for alertness during study.
Ice Blue –
- Growing Pains, dilute for a massage,
- for sport days, tired muscles, or after that trip to the gym.
Digest Zen –
- mild tummy upset, apply to tummy area (diluted for young children).
- Take 1 drop in a cup of hot tea or a glass of water to support a healthy system.
- Put 1 drop in a glass of water and use as a mouthwash.
- Time for Homework – Heightens alertness, for that afternoon homework session, diffuse or just sniff from the bottle, – probably don’t want to encourage them to put this on their hands they WILL rub it in their eyes no matter how old they are! TRUST ME!
- Time for Bed, apply to skin in a soothing massage or diffuse in bedroom.
- Lavender is great with Frankincense for for first day jitters
- soothing on any boo boo’s,