Learn which oils can help improve concentration, ease anxiety, improve focus, and boost your child’s immune system.
And best of all they are all in the top 10 oils so you probably already have them. If not here’s where get them.
On Guard –
- Immune Booster
- use as an antibacterial on hands, get them to cup their hands and inhale deeply supports the immune system before they catch everything.
- Use to clean door handles and all places those grubby hands touch.
- Put 1 drop in a glass of water and use as a gargle or mouthwash to kill bacteria and freshen breath.
- Purify the air by diffusing OnGuard (especially good during cold and flu season, and they have everyone over to play)
Tea Tree –
- Great for nails,
- use when changing earrings to ensure less infections,
- treat athlete’s foot,
- ringworm, the list goes on what can’t tea tree do
Easy Air –
- Diffuse (in the car too) for breathing difficulties,
- use on chest,
- can be great for night-time diffusion.
- use with OnGuard for immune support, (always dilute) great for cleaning
- Dilute 1 drop oregano in 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and massage on bottoms of feet to boost your immune system.
- Support your respiratory system by diffusing oregano oil, or by using your oregano/carrier oil blend to massage your chest before bed.
- Use on those wrinkles (not that we have any *wink*)
- blend with Ice Blue for pain after sports.
- Diffuse frankincense in a room, or inhale from the bottle to boost your mood and give you mental focus.
- put a drop in your water bottle for a refreshing flavour, and hygiene.
- Great for cleaning in the kitchen, lunch boxes and benches.
- In a spray bottle with water to lift a room – also great for alertness during study.
Ice Blue –
- Growing Pains, dilute for a massage,
- for sport days, tired muscles, or after that trip to the gym.
Digest Zen –
- tummy worried, apply to tummy area (diluted for young children) or bloating, nausea, or an upset stomach.
- Take 1 drop in a cup of hot tea or a glass of water to support a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
- Put 1 drop in a glass of water and use as a mouthwash.
- Time for Homework – Heightens alertness, for that afternoon homework session, diffuse or just sniff from the bottle, – probably don’t want to encourage them to put this on their hands they WILL rub it in their eyes no matter how old they are! TRUST ME!
- Time for Bed, apply to skin in a soothing massage or diffuse in bedroom.
- Lavender is great with Frankincense for anxiety, or first day jitters
- Pain this is a great pain relief, for anything from headache, to sunburn
Combinations you can make with the top 10:
(There are other versions with other oils, but if all you have is 10 this is great place to start)
– Lavender Peppermint Frankincense –
I use this same blend for sunburn – helps with pain and cooling.
Soothing Insect bites
– Lavender Peppermint Lemon –
not bad as a perfume? Keep out of sun after applying all Citrus oils, can cause sunburn!
– Tea Tree, Frankincense, Lavender
, mix with your moisturizer,
Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint
– I’ve already mentioned -Frankincense, Lavender but also Lemon and Peppermint can be help with anxiety, or you can grab one or both of the first two oils (just stay out of the sun with the lemon one)